Why We're Special
- Small groups and low child-staff ratios ensure attention to each child's needs.
- Staff is well-trained to provide children with lots of love, develop independence and self-esteem, and stimulate cognitive development.
- The curriculum is stimulating, developmentally appropriate, and based upon the latest research about how children learn and develop.
- Daily electronic reports ensure communication between caregivers and parents.
- All classroom teachers are certified in First Aid and Pediatric CPR.
- The Imani School for Infants & Toddlers is extremely careful in our assessments of all employee applicants.
- Background checks are conducted on all of our employees from our administration to our maintenance personnel.
- The secured, fenced outdoor play area is designed just for infants and toddlers.
“If children feel safe, they can take risks, ask questions, make mistakes, learn to trust, share their feelings, and grow.” ~ Alfie Kohn
Back to School