Continuous Enrollment Agreement
I agree to the terms set forth in the Continuous Enrollment Agreement as outlined below. From the time of admission, I understand that my child will be considered enrolled at The Imani School through the eighth grade unless otherwise notified in writing by a parent or guardian.
- Continuous Enrollment will start in February. Each student’s registration fees will be posted to his/her account by the first week of February each year for the following academic year.
- Registration fees of $500.00 will be automatically billed to my account in three equal installments of $166.67 on February 20, March 20th, and April 20th.
- Any changes to enrollment plans must be submitted to the office in writing by March 15th. Registration fees are nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- The Imani School recognizes that family plans change. For any unique circumstances (such as the following) families disenrolling after the announced deadline will be exempt from the registration penalty:
- Educational needs for the student that can no longer be met at The Imani School as determined by the Imani School administrative team
- Dis-enrollment at the request of The Imani School
- Other circumstances as approved by the Administration