Summer Engineering Camp
Fees: Please fill out the registration form and turn it in with a non-refundable deposit of $45. The $45 registration fee is waived for students who are registered for the upcoming school year. Camp cost is $170 per week for full day camp and $85 per week for half day camp. There is a 10% discount for siblings. Camp fees are due at the time of registration. Payments can be made in the office in the form of check or credit card.
- Camp T-shirt, shorts, and athletic shoes are just right.
- Each camper will receive one complimentary camp t-shirt. Additional camp shirts are $8.
- The campers are required to wear them when leaving campus for field trips. Sandals are not recommended as injuries may occur during sports and free play.
- Camp t-shirts will be issued the first day of camp.
Arrival: Campers may be dropped off as early as 7:00am with no charge; however, camp ends at 4pm. Extended Day is $8 per day. Kindergarten through 8th grade students who arrive before 9:00a.m. should report to the cafeteria for game central.
Discipline Policy: It is expected that every student follow school procedures and standards of behavior. Consideration of others in thought and action is expected. Build.Code.Engage! Engineering Camp reserves the right to require the withdrawal of any student who poses a discipline problem or a disruption to the learning process. No refunds will be issued for students who are asked to withdraw.
- Listen and follow instructions the first time they are given
- Participate in camp activities
- Respect others
- Respect school property and the property of others
Medicine: If your child will be taking medications of any kind during camp hours, you must sign it in the medicine log in the front office, where meds(in its original container) must be kept. All medicine will be dispensed according to the dosage instructions by a staff member in the front office.
Included in fee: Lunch, afternoon snacks, field trips, one camp T-shirt, materials, and all activities are included in the camp fee.
Camp Closure: Camp will be closed Wednesday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
Click here to download the registration form.