Dad's Club Golf Tournament 2018
The Imani School Dad's Club will be hosting a fundraising Golf Tournament! If you and your team have what it takes to bring home the bragging rights of The Imani School Golf Tournament Champs BRING IT ON!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- A scramble means that all team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
- Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot of the prior shot.
- If the ball you choose to play is in a hazard (sand, water, etc), the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length away.
- This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green also.
- Putts need to be made ·within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score. open putting, once any ball is holed out, no further strokes count. The team is cautioned not to make "tap" in putts until all team members have had the opportunity to attempt the team's original putt.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Dad’s Club Golf Tournament by participating as an event sponsor. There are several levels of sponsorship to consider, all providing exposure to potential business partners!
Please note you will directed to another site to complete payment after you submit your Sponsorship or Registration form.