Student fees cover the cost of textbooks, consumables workbooks, technology expenses, supplementary
programs, and other classroom materials essential to the education of the child. The fees do not
include other charges a student may incur during the year such as athletic fees, field trips, and
Application Fee for New Students $75
GRADE MONTHLY TUITION SECOND SEMESTER FEES
Pre K $ 908 $270
K-6th $ 875 $270
*7th- 8th $ 908 $270
*Tuition includes the use of a laptop in 7th & 8th grades. Each laptop must be insured.
Registration Fees: (New and returning students)
$500 if paid before March 15.
$575 if paid before April 15.
$700 if paid after April 15.
• Enrollment constitutes an agreement to continue in school for the full academic year and payment
of the full year’s tuition and all related fees and expenses of the student. No refund will be made
in case of early withdrawal.
• All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
• Annual tuition paid in full receives a 4% discount.
• Tuition is payable on the first business day of the month from August 1 – May 1. Payments not
received by the due date are considered delinquent. A late fee of $50.00 per month is charged on
past due balances.
• Tuition is collected automatically by FACTS Tuition Management system which assesses a $45 fee
per family each year. Families who are unable to utilize the services of FACTS will be required to
deposit the last month’s tuition in August.
• Report cards and other records will not be released for students with delinquent accounts.
• Extended Day Program hours are 7:00-7:45a.m. & 4:10-6:00p.m. All students remaining at school
after 4:10 p.m. are automatically enrolled in the after school program. Extended day charges are
$8.00 per day, per child.
• Each family is expected to participate in fundraising activities for the support of the school. A
$150 fundraising fee may be added to your account if you choose not to participate in the scheduled
• Lunch purchases may be made by ordering in advance on-line only. Payment is made when the order
is placed. Pre-school meals are included in tuition.