Why We're Special
- Small groups and low child-staff ratios ensure attention to each child's needs.
- Parents have a special passcode which will allow you to view your child's classroom via a secure internet site at anytime from the office, or even if you're on the road.
- Staff is well trained to provide children with lots of love, develop independence and self-esteem, and stimulate cognitive development.
- The curriculum is stimulating, developmentally appropriate, and based upon the latest research about how children learn and develop.
- Daily written reports ensure communication between caregiver and parents.
- All classroom teachers are certified in infant CPR and first aid.
- The Imani School for Infants & Toddlers is extremely careful in our assessments of all employee applicants.
- Background checks are conducted on all of our employees from our administration to our maintenance personnel.
- The secured, fenced outdoor play area is designed just for infants and toddlers.