KEY WAYS TO SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
Become a volunteer:
The opportunities below are just a few of the ways in which you can help The Imani School:
- Attend The Imani School volunteer meetings
- Help the Admissions Office with outreach efforts in your neighborhood or by volunteering on specific projects in the office
- Attend athletic events and volunteer in the concession stand and/or spirit store during home games Assist with Annual Fund friend-building and marketing initiatives
- Join the 100 Club
- Support teachers in their classrooms by volunteering your time and talents
- Make a special presentation to students in an area of interest to you
- Become an Event Sponsor
Support the Annual Fund:
Give to the best of your ability every year. There are several ways to support this key fund:
- Consider making a monthly gift: many people give on a monthly basis - either by check or credit card
- Make a gift(s) by credit card by phoning or mailing in the information
- Make a gift of appreciated stock
Support The Imani School Ebay Fundraiser and Auction:
- Donate an item(s) to be auctioned
- Secure items to be auctioned from local businesses and friends
Give generously to Capital Initiatives:
- Capital and Endowment gifts help The Imani School achieve its strategic objectives. Typically, capital gifts fund the school’s major renovations to existing structures and potentially build the new facilities needed to remain competitive.
- Our campus building represents the generosity of donors hoping to create a wonderful, inviting campus atmosphere for the future generations of Imani students.
- Capital pledges are typically paid over a three to five year time frame. This allows donors to consider larger pledges than they could otherwise make.
- Gifts of property can also be used to make a capital gift. There are tax advantages to doing so in some cases.