Tours and Open Houses
Reservations are preferred. Please call 713-723-0616 to schedule an appointment or email Sharon Garner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student-led tours provide families with the opportunity to see Imani students and teachers in action. Group size is limited to allow for more conversation and viewing of classrooms. Pre-K and Elementary school tours last about 20 minutes, and are followed by a 30 minute Q&A with the principal. Our middle school applicants are invited to attend the tour with their parents. Middle school tours are one-on-one to meet the needs and interests of the middle school applicant and family.
Open houses provide families with the opportunity to go on a student-led tour of our facility, meet our faculty, discuss curriculum, and learn about Imani's vision for learning in the 21st century. Children are most welcome at the open houses.
2019 Open House Dates
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
9am-11am & 5pm-7pm
What you will learn...
• Learn why The Imani School students regularly are regularly accepted to some of the most prestigious high schools in Houston
• Learn why Imani Students have gone on to graduate from universities like Harvard, Duke, Yale, Stanford, Howard and why your child can too!
• Learn why Imani students routinely win national academic contests and why they have been invited to perform at two Presidential Inaugurations!
• Learn why many African-American children historically have underperformed and what you can do to insure your child performs their best!
• Learn why “The Imani School” has grown to become the largest African-American private school in the nation through our academic excellence!