Tuition & Fee Schedule 2019-2020
Student fees cover the cost of textbooks, consumables workbooks, technology expenses, supplementary
programs, and other classroom materials essential to the education of the child. The fees do not
include other charges a student may incur during the year such as athletic fees, field trips, and
Application Fee for New Students $75
*Tuition includes the use of a laptop in 7th & 8th grades. Each laptop must be insured.
Registration Fees: (Returning students)
- Continuous Enrollment will start in February 2019. Each student’s registration fees will be posted to his/her account by the fourth week of February, 2019.
- Registration fees of $500.00 will be automatically billed and/or withdrawn from FACTS accounts in three equal installments of $166.67 on March 20, April 20, and May 20.
- Enrollment constitutes an agreement to continue in school for the full academic year and payment of the full year’s tuition and all related fees and expenses of the student. No refund will be made in case of early withdrawal.
- All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
- Annual tuition paid in full receives a 4% discount.
- Tuition is payable on the first business day of the month from August 1 – May 1. Payments not received by the due date are considered delinquent. A late fee of $50.00 per month is charged on past due balances.
- Tuition is collected automatically by FACTS Tuition Management system which assesses a $45 fee per family each year. Families who are unable to utilize the services of FACTS will be required to deposit the last month’s tuition in August.
- Families who choose to withdraw, must provide written notice to the school prior to April 1.
- Report cards and other records will not be released for students with delinquent accounts.
• Extended Day Program hours are 7:00-7:45a.m. & 4:10-6:00p.m. All students remaining at school
after 4:10 p.m. are automatically enrolled in the after school program. Extended day charges are
$8.00 per day, per child.
• Each family is expected to participate in fundraising activities for the support of the school. A $150 fundraising fee may be added to your account if you choose not to participate in the scheduled fundraisers.
• Lunch purchases may be made by ordering in advance on-line only. Payment is made when the order
is placed. Pre-school meals are included in tuition.